How Much Does Window Cleaning Cost?
When it comes to window cleaning, there are two choices: do it yourself or hire a professional company. Both choices have their positives and negatives, but which is best for your windows and your wallet? We’ve created a short list of pros and cons to help make that decision a little easier.
Cleaning Your Own Windows
- Taking time out of your busy schedule to purchase all the necessary supplies, setting them up and then actually cleaning the windows. (C’mon, who actually likes to clean their windows?)
- Not everyone has the right ladder to reach the higher windows, so you’ll end up figuring out a creative way to reach them. This could cause injury to yourself, those around you and possibly break your windows in the process.
- Unless you’re from a fifth-generation family who has been cleaning windows for decades, then you’ll have no idea what products and supplies to even buy. You’ll probably just use some Windex and a cloth from the garage because you don’t need anything special to clean your windows, right? (The answer is wrong, in case you were wondering.)
- When you finally manage to get up there and clean them, but you come down to check your work and there are streaks all over the windows, what a disappointment! You could end up cleaning them multiple times before you just give up.
- You won’t have to spend time researching the best window cleaning company in town for the best price. (Hint: It’s The Squeaky Clean Company.)
- You won’t have to spend money to hire a company because you could do it (or pay the neighbor kid to do it for $20).
Hiring a Window Cleaning Company
- Depending on which company you choose, where you live and how many windows you have, prices can vary.
- Unless you’re used to contacting the same cleaning company, you will have random strangers climbing outside of and looking into your house – just a heads up.
- If you want to be home when the window cleaners arrive, you will have to switch up your schedule a bit, but not as extensive as if you were doing the work yourself.
- You won’t have to make time in your schedule after work, during your kid’s soccer practice or instead of date night to go out and clean your windows.
- Your free time could be spent doing what you actually want to do instead of researching how to clean your windows properly because the experts have been trained on how to handle even the dirtiest of windows.
- More cash stays in your wallet for that dream vacation rather than spending it on all the necessary cleaning equipment and products.
- Companies such as Squeaky Clean are local, so not only do we want to make a good impression for you but also for your future recommendations. Your neighbors will want to know your secret to your squeaky clean windows.
- Bonus: Why not hire workers who are part of a top-rated company and has been trusted by Home Advisor for five years in a row? (It’s us, in case you were wondering.)
Make the easy choice and hire the professionals to clean your windows, gutters, driveways and more. Request a quote from The Squeaky Clean Company today!